Isaac 'slimx' Poems
- Addiction On a windy autumn evening, I wanted a walk, to ...
- Heaven A place of joy and pleasure, Where pains nor hurts ...
- You Alone You alone can feel my pains, you alone know about ...
- Soul Prostitute Like the beauties of the heavens, we ...
- Don'T Ask God Don’t ask God for wisdom lest he give you folly...
- Deportee It was easy and breezy, nothing sneezy and sleazy ...
- It's A Matter Of Time Your sorrows may not disappear, Still...
A young man trying to make sense of life through the act and art of poetry and blogging.. I love jazz but very passionate about dancehall music.. I play the saxophone, chess and dombo drums...I'm deep in faith issues...The Most High is always on my mind though I struggle alot trying to please Him by keeping His commandments and testimonies...I'm very hopeful in this vain life am living...Sickness ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Isaac 'slimx'
On a windy autumn evening, I wanted a walk,
to fill my soul with the pleasures of life,
to satisfy my passions and soul desires,
cos tomorrow I may die and will be no more.
I made the move and there I went,
at a corner in groove, I met a man,
a frail looking old man with fire in his eyes
who promise me some fun fill time with
stories from ancient times.
The old man’s stories were filled with fun,
it gripped my soul and took my breathe away,
I wanted more but had to leave,
cos darkness had come and the stars were rising.
Come to my ...