Israel Ebiti Poems
- Jesus: My Valentine A saint although they say he was who ...
- Beautiful Pain Tears and rain, can you tell the difference ...
- Try Dust risen with the wind plays with the eyes; with each...
- Beauty Beauty lies within in our hearts strays can't help ...
- Ephemera Colours of blue, red, orange and violet, yellow, ...
- A Stray's Plea The fronds rattle their blades as the wind ...
- The Song Of The Bird I hope to be that gentle bird that soars...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Israel Ebiti
Jesus: My Valentine
A saint although they say he was
who died all for love's sake;
yet not compared to the death on the cross,
for naught but death to take.
In season and out
he's always there.
His blood speaks out
his love so dear.
A broken stallion, an injured lamb
with battered and torn flesh.
A ritual to steal all from harm
to gift all with life's breath.
What precious gift is there to give
than a sacrifice of love,
with priceless gifts and grace to live
as gentle as a dove.
I searched the streets for mine.
Then there came so ...