J.A McManus (19/2/1983 / Carlisle, Cumbria)
I am 26, happily married since 2005 and have two young children, I live in Carlisle, Cumbria, that's right up in the north of England if you were wondering! I am a aspiring poet, playwright and novelist. I hope anyone viewing my poems will enjoy reading them as much as I enjoyed writing them. If anyone wishes to discuss my poetry or wants advice on their own poems please feel free to ask any ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- A land of shadow and sin.
- Amongst the red reeds (a Sonnet.)
- Another year gone (a free verse poem.)
- Baby girl.
- Beautiful queen.
- Behind iron bars.
- Cancer (a quinzaine poem.)
- Christmas rush.
- Dead drummers beat.
- Don't go gentle into the dimming light.
- Dragon's fire.
- Empires (a free verse poem.)