James S Newcomb Lang
I am an ordinary man, but with an abundance of passion. I write because I have to. I have known euphoria and I have known pain. I have seen and heard things that I wish I hadn't. My mind is my own nemesis, as I cannot switch it off. I usually find sleep difficult! I have served and been in conflict. I still believe in true love. My pet hate, is people promoted beyond their ability (The Peter ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- The First Time I Came Under Fire (OPTELI...
- To Jon (in memory of the greatest friend...
- Resistance is futile
- The Cheshire Cat
- When I was young
- My Deity
- The Cheshire Cat of Bastion
- To your dream you must be true
- The Most difficult of all emotions (Love...
- I'm me myself and I
- When Tony Blair met George W
- Weapons of Mass Destruction
Comments about James S Newcomb Lang
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)