James S Newcomb Lang
James S Newcomb Lang Poems
- I'M Me Myself And I I’m me myself and I I think that’s plain...
- When Tony Blair Met George W The boy from Edinburgh Liked ...
- Weapons Of Mass Destruction Thank you Mr Blair For sending ...
- The Cheshire Cat You can tell a Cheshire Cat By the size of ...
- The Most Difficult Of All Emot...
- The First Time I Came Under Fi...
- To Jon (In Memory Of The Great...
I am an ordinary man, but with an abundance of passion. I write because I have to. I have known euphoria and I have known pain. I have seen and heard things that I wish I hadn't. My mind is my own nemesis, as I cannot switch it off. I usually find sleep difficult! I have served and been in conflict. I still believe in true love. My pet hate, is people promoted beyond their ability (The Peter ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about James S Newcomb Lang
To Jon (In Memory Of The Greatest Friend I Ever Had, Rip) .
I had never felt grief before
But it came like a bolt of lightening
It took me out of the blue
I had never felt anything so frightening
I thought that I was robust
I thought that I was strong
But it just goes to show you
That you can be so terribly wrong
Before I could hardly remember
When last I’d shed a tear
But now it happens so often
That it seems to be small beer
I loved him like a brother
I loved him as my friend
It was an impossible equation
That our friendship would ever end
I know I’ll not forget him
Maybe I’ll never ...