JAMES T. ADAIR
JAMES T. ADAIR Poems
- A Beautiful Heart Beautiful Girl Beautiful Heart The two ...
- There Is Beauty In The Struggl... There is beauty in the ...
- Mother's Day (From A Son) Dear Mother Special wishs from ...
- A Friend (Haiku)
- Sometimes Sometime I'm quiet Sometimes I'm bold Sometimes I...
- Lasting Love
- What Dogs Teach Us About Love ... Love asks for ...
The most fragile things end up being the most precious. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about JAMES T. ADAIR
A Beautiful Heart
The two don't always go together
Neither, necessarily apart
A beautiful girl
You might come across every day
and you might feel an attraction
We're wired that way
But in time you know
what others eventually learn
It's a beautiful heart
that's better to earn
Because beauty only goes so far
and is skin deep
But a beautiful heart
is forever to keep
And long after beauty has faded
she'll likely remain jaded
Vanity in its place remains
seeking approval and gains
But a beautiful ...