Jasmine Thompson Poems
- Online Boyfriend I met him online what we had was so ...
- Forever Together Forever together We shall be Forever ...
- A Crooked Smile (Song) With your deep brown eyes and your ...
- Big Brother We had been by each others sides every day and ...
- Friends Advice She says 'watch out! You might end up ...
- My Sunshine rays of sun only come when you smile
- Change In Scenery I'll keep my small town girl name but you ...
I have been abused and used so many times by people who say they love me. I will never know what true love is because of them. I have a lot of anger built up towards my birth parents, my brother, my mom, and myself that one little wrong word from someone sends me into a spiral of wrong decisions. I figured out how to cut in 9th grade and had almost achieved death a month afterwards. If you ever saw me you would be trying to figure out how such a loving, kind, and caring girl could be that destructive towards herself, well its not hard. At the age of 5 I knew i wasn't perfect n that i would never be perfect. I was constantly reminded of my fatness and my weirdness. Being born cross eyed and ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I met him online
what we had was so innocent
so fun and alive
He made me smile
all the time
So when I gave him my number
told him to text me
I never thought love would bloom
He's such a sweet guy
Knows how to make me cry
but i guarantee they are happy
I like this guy a lot
but he lives so far away
But maybe one day...
He's my online boyfriend
until I see him in the flesh
Then he'll be my real boyfriend too!