Jasmine Thompson Poems
- Big Brother We had been by each others sides every day and ...
- 57 Years Back in the day he was a rebel child getting in ...
- Online Boyfriend I met him online what we had was so ...
- Forever Together Forever together We shall be Forever ...
- A Crooked Smile (Song) With your deep brown eyes and your ...
- Behind My Blue Eyes There is this girl in my chest People ...
- Yours? She gave all the love she could to you yet you call ...
I have been abused and used so many times by people who say they love me. I will never know what true love is because of them. I have a lot of anger built up towards my birth parents, my brother, my mom, and myself that one little wrong word from someone sends me into a spiral of wrong decisions. I figured out how to cut in 9th grade and had almost achieved death a month afterwards. If you ever saw me you would be trying to figure out how such a loving, kind, and caring girl could be that destructive towards herself, well its not hard. At the age of 5 I knew i wasn't perfect n that i would never be perfect. I was constantly reminded of my fatness and my weirdness. Being born cross eyed and ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
We had been by each others sides
every day and night
you were there when i cried
my trails of tears you dried
but along the way
you used me to play
your freaking little game
i couldn't betray
for everything i did wrong
you sang your little song
then used me in a way
that i would never be the same
So when you finally left
I laughed a little bit
for now that you were gone
my life could move on
And though I'll never forget
the way you touched and hit
you have made me strong
through everything we did wrong