Jason Palmer Poems
- The Mall Shops, snack bars Chains of shops
- Tippity Tap Tap Tap, Click Click On the train
- With So Little Joy I can find In not a grain of sand
- Venice I never knew A place could be Better than you hope
- Jmw Turner Turner did see The glory of dawn Ripples of ...
- Warm Warm, inside, snug Book, cuppa, music Nice to be warm
- Sometimes Sometimes I wonder Is it worth the pain If ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jason Palmer
Shops, snack bars
Chains of shops
To chain you to shopping
Lights, gleaming paint
Kids hang out
At the mall
The modern day
Built, just to consume