jax col Poems
- The Days Turn Into Weeks The days turn into weeks The weeks ...
- Power Of Dreams To dream is to hope To hope is to live To ...
- Just Me How exactly do I do this? How far can I go? How ...
- Don'T Let The Heartbreak
- Take Me Take my heart for it is yours Keep it close to yours...
- Confused Do you realise how much you confuse me When you ...
- Reborn Take everything in My darling sweet From the top of ...
Hi my name is jax as you may have already gathered! I am a 20 year old ex- Unversity student with a voice and an opinion. I try to show my opinions in my poems, but my best poems are when i am at my most emotional. (Good ol' hormones, eh?)
Please read the poems and I hope you enjoy them. Please feel free to leave comments and I will get back to you asap and read yours ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about jax col
The Days Turn Into Weeks
The days turn into weeks
The weeks turn into months
The months become a year
And I feel so empty without you
This hollow feeling I have been given
Just makes me want to cry
This emptiness inside me
Makes me want to curl up and die
I hate not being able to see you
I hate not being able to hold you
I hate not being able to feel you
I should have just been true
I long for the day I can smile again
I long for the day I can laugh again
I long for the day where I can be at peace again
But it may be a while until then
I want us to just ...