Jayl Morris Poems
- The Fawn Oh beautiful youth in no rush be, lest wonderful...
- Special Way My Son... I remembered you today in a very ...
- Confidant The Queen and I've been friends for years. Why, ...
- The King's Conversion Oh King, how far different from one ...
- The; Errand How I wonder, what I came in here for.
- En Masse Soldiers march en masse at dawn. recapture the ...
- The Long Lost Poem This is the poem that was never meant...
Born 6th in a family of twelve that began in Missouri, living in St. Louis, Kansas City, Independence, Imperial and Lincoln. The family later moved to Chanute, Kansas where my father began a bookstore called 'Ye olde bookstore'. Running from creditors, the family moved next to Mobile, Alabama where my father's parents lived.
Having moved five or six times within Mobile County, and attending... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
'''There is no storm worse than the one you are in.'''I submit this as my own quote, but would not be surprised and would acquiesce should another claim it.
Comments about Jayl Morris
Oh beautiful youth
in no rush be,
lest wonderful words
be deceiving thee.
Though you see the sun on high
your day is but the dawn.
though your love is like the doe
your heart is but a fawn.
Though true the dreams
your heart surely knows,
be gravely certain
you hold the rose.
May your heart never break
but by God above.
And He alone guide you
to whom you give your love.