Jennifer Chalk Poems
- The World Is Asleep The world is asleep, Yet it is silently...
- The Wonder Of Love Love streams from you, It sparkles and ...
- A Dark Room A dark room, Ah! Heaven; The only place To ...
- Gentle Words The wonder The beauty The essence
- Be Kind To Yourself Be kind to yourself Lift yourself up ...
- Creation's Love For You I feel a deep connection To the ...
- Breathe Light Breathe light, Air waves inside Permeate ...
The World Is Asleep
The world is asleep,
Yet it is silently atuned
To fixing all ills in its wake
For our sake. As we slumber
It toils and negates life's spoils
By turning sense to nonsensical
Flights of dreams, as it mends
Our bodies to create dividends
For a free future of light and possibility,
When all around us speak inability.