jennifer marcelino Poems
- Your Son Your son in the corner selling drugs. Do you care? ...
- I Believe I believe. I believe that I can make some one ...
- Pregnant Girl pregnant girl only 14. Got married at 16. Her...
- A Best Friend(Ded.2 Jaquetta) ...
- The Lonely Baby 'Mommy don’t leave me! ' Screamed the 7 year...
- Flash Back. It all started in the end of 7th grade. First...
- Best Friend (More Like Back St... So when are you going ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Your son in the corner selling drugs.
Do you care?
Your son kills innocent people,
you think thats fair?
Its like you dont give a ****, like you dont care.
Your son is in jail, because
of a gang that he's in.
Your son is on the corner, he stopped breathing.
Your son is in the hospital with a bullet in his heart.
You and your son will be apart.
Your son got shot because of
him trying to dropp out of a gang.
All your son heard was 'bam! '
Your son is 6ft under the ground.
Your son is dead!
Face the truth.
He left this world so ...