Your son in the corner selling drugs.
Do you care?
Your son kills innocent people,
you think thats fair?
Its like you dont give a ****, like you dont care.
Your son is in jail, because
of a gang that he's in.
Your son is on the corner, he stopped breathing.
Your son is in the hospital with a bullet in his heart.
You and your son will be apart.
Your son got shot because of
him trying to dropp out of a gang.
All your son heard was 'bam! '
Your son is 6ft under the ground.
Your son is dead!
Face the truth.
He left this world so fast like magic. 'poof'
jennifer marcelino's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Your son by jennifer marcelino )
- imoremi, umoh cyril
- Palm's Greeting, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The land of the stars is the land of Sta.., Raymond Sawyer
- enjoy the silence.... in my fart, Jena Crowe
- Over-Ride, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Song, Blessing Ekpe
- Everyone Asks, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Sooner or later عاجلا ام اجلا, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Fools Game, Poetic Lilly Emery
- Dragons Of The Night, David Harris
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- It Is the Hour, George Gordon Byron
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- In Flanders Field, John McCrae
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1927)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)