Your son in the corner selling drugs.
Do you care?
Your son kills innocent people,
you think thats fair?
Its like you dont give a ****, like you dont care.
Your son is in jail, because
of a gang that he's in.
Your son is on the corner, he stopped breathing.
Your son is in the hospital with a bullet in his heart.
You and your son will be apart.
Your son got shot because of
him trying to dropp out of a gang.
All your son heard was 'bam! '
Your son is 6ft under the ground.
Your son is dead!
Face the truth.
He left this world so fast like magic. 'poof'
jennifer marcelino's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Your son by jennifer marcelino )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
Poem of the Day
- Dreamt Of You 6, Michael P. McParland
- To Answer Your Question, Serena Blackinton
- ' H E I S...', sunshine garcia
- Love Note 11, Michael P. McParland
- Bicker and Swear, Donal Mahoney
- Put God First, Robert Barnett
- Te Amé Desde el Primer de los Días, Hebert Logerie
- Scales falling, Angell Afinowi
- About the Armadillo, Angell Afinowi
- Leprosy at the birthday Party, Angell Afinowi