JIBAN GOSWAMI Poems
- Autumn In Japan Autumn in Japan is is god's gift to man ...
- Love's Travails Love’s travails Moonbeams try by night to...
- My Backpack Is All That I Have My backpack is filled with ...
- Corruption They Say Is Evil CORRUPTION, THEY SAY, IS EVIL ...
- The Universe Does Not Give A D... I don't know who lived five...
I was born in Guwahati, Assam India. I did my schooling in Guwahati and did my B.Sc with Honours (Major, as it is known in many places) in Physics. I enrolled for my Master degree in Physics but landed in a coveted job before completing the course.
I retired as a senior Executive (As what is known as a Chief General Manager) from the State Bank of India, the largest Bank in India. I was... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about JIBAN GOSWAMI
Autumn In Japan
Autumn in Japan is is god's gift to man
Trees cinderallise the green countryside almost overnight
Every tree wears resplendent kimonos woven in myriad hues
Greens sulking in the background as if deprived of its dues
Translucent Momijis in mauve and crimson, undisputed king of autumn
Jostle against Giinko's dazzling yellow, no match for momijis' splendour
Nanakamado ‘s pink and red look down from from slopes overhead
with unconcealed disdain for trees growing in foothills beyond
A carpet of Kusamomiji softens one's steps
Their hue of mustard turning to red within...