Jie Guan Poems
- Rising To The Top-Falling To T... The snow sat ever so ...
- Don'T You Understand? I'm never the one I seem to be, I'm ...
- Let It Go You have a load of burden on you, Heavy and ...
- My Dimension Emotional Prison My dimension is a gray world, ...
- Names And Fame I hear whispers behind my back, I feel ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jie Guan
My Dimension Emotional Prison
My dimension is a gray world,
With nothing but empty void in the way,
You can't see or feel,
Should I spice things up a little?
Fill it with color, emotions, and so called love?
No, I like it the way it is,
Hollow and blank.
I have learned my lesson,
The rule to not feel,
For that too many times,
You get your hopes up high but ends up with a broken heart.
I'm simply a body without a soul,
Which isn't a bad thing.
For once in a millennia
I feel relief,
Flooding through me.
I'm released from the ...