Let It Go
You have a load of burden on you,
Heavy and tiring.
But too many people are watching,
That you have to cover up your wound.
Simply surviving is a weight,
Laden on your shoulders,
Making it hard to breath.
Yet you cannot escape its wrath.
Friends and families,
People who might provide you a shelter,
Made you fall in their debt,
And now you are all alone,
What will happen if you let all of it go?
Will you be released,
It's still a mystery,
For that I am still it's slave.
Stuck on the road to death.
I can't make it there on time...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Let It Go by Jie Guan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Old Umbrella, Bhaskar Rabha
- I am Just So Glad, Rohit Sapra
- The Rain(বৃষ্টি), Bhaskar Rabha
- Vistas, Odell Shepard
- Earth-Born, Odell Shepard
- An Old Inn By The Sea, Odell Shepard
- WeltMeisterSchaft (poem is in English!), Stephen Wylie
- Drunken Magistrate, Ravindra Kumar
- FOR A DESIRABLE WORLD, Satish Verma
- A Love Mathematics, Ebi Robert