John kago Poems
- Fare Thee Well I sit in my favourite spot next to a budding ...
- River Of Rage some tell of of a god of rage, his black ...
- In Between I am gray, in between black and white of dear ...
- Dear Soul Silent partner who is within you who has been here...
- Rocky I sat by the river on a clear day felt the cool water ...
- Ropes Of Life We are all free, wise words from my history ...
- Dark Nights. The dark sweeps over, silence its partner two ...
A dreamer, of curious mind with his head high up in the clouds as they come. He believes he is on a journey, picking up pieces of meaning as he treads on. Lets share, well what've you got. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about John kago
Fare Thee Well
I sit in my favourite spot
next to a budding pine, behind the house
it is a beautiful night, as I gaze upon the stars
they push all my thoughts away
only a vast sea of shining twinkles in my dark beautiful night.
I trace your face with these shiny dots
you smile down at me
its true, I cant forget you, all our memories
our chats, our laughs are forever.
now were worlds apart, you up there and I here
miles and miles, but still I see your light
frustrating for I understand
some of us were meant to find happiness
some of us were simply meant to find ...