john tiong chunghoo
john tiong chunghoo Poems
- 01 And The Moon And The Stars...
- 04. Beautiful Women young women, old women in their ...
- 02. Love, Love, Love i wish to be the air you breathe love ...
- Nature Is What You Dont See nature is what we dont see for ...
- 06. Haiku - Alone loneliness his childhood warms him up
- War Of The Worlds worlds worlds worlds so many worlds
- 09 Haiku - Criss Crossing Shad... haiku one: in ...
Thank you for visiting this page. John is known more as a haiku poet though he is as passionate in writing other forms of poetry and equally good at them. His poems have been used by universities, colleges and schools in various parts of the world. Some have also been used for the internationally recognised GCE and the American International Baccalaureate Diploma examinations.
You can take work here to use as course material, examination purposes, include in your city's newspapers, campus magazines, poetry magazines, personal blogs or read them on radio, television, poetry workshop and poetry slam but please credit any work used.
John has been published by the ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
01 And The Moon And The Stars And The World
long walk at night
the breeze freezes my spirit
the moon warms it up
pulling at my poetic soul
the crickets sing their poems to the night
a million other insects contribute their share
to loosen up the night
for lovers, husbands and wives
while a tide of words too
creeps in all directions in my mental sphere
saturates the poetic bar of the intellect
waiting to be strummed into verses
the rhythm swims along with them
as i write out verse by verse
the moon my friend shares its light
the night wind inspires
lovelorn stars wave all the way