john tiong chunghoo
John's poems have been used by universities, colleges and schools in various parts of the world. Some have also been used for the internationally recognised GCE and IB Diploma examinations. You can take work here to use as course material, examination purposes, include in your campus magazines, poetry magazines, personal blogs or read them on radio, television, poetry workshop and poetry slam but please credit any work used. Publications of work in the form of a book in any media without permission is not allowed.
John has been published by the Yomiuri Shinbun, Mainichi Shinbun, Asahi Shinbun, World Haiku Review, and many other online magazines and journals.
signature poems ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- Haiku Inspired By Altantuya -new-
- Haiku inspired by Teoh Beng Hock -new-
- Fifa World Cup 2014 - Germany Versus Arg...
- Tribute Haiku - Nadine Gordimer
- World Famous Painting Haiku - Manet's A ...
- World Famous Painting Haiku - Manet's Ex...
- MH370 Humour Haiku
- World Famous Painting Haiku - Salvador D...
- the day when we were one
- World Famous Painting Haiku - Henri Mati...
- Modern Art versus Realist Art Haiku
- Famous painting haiku - Picasso's Guer...
- 01 And The Moon And The Stars And The W...
- 02. Love, Love, Love
- Nature Is What You Dont See
- 04. Beautiful Women
- 06. Haiku - Alone
- War of the worlds
- 03. maggie and milly and molly and may
- 09 Haiku - Criss crossing shadows
- 08. Hold on to Your Dream
- 06. Still I Rise
- A Bird Came Down The Walk
- 1914 IV: The Dead
- 08. Fire and Ice
- A Better Resurrection
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)