john tiong chunghoo
Thank you for visiting this page. John is known more as a haiku poet though he is as passionate in writing other forms of poetry and equally good at them. His poems have been used by universities, colleges and schools in various parts of the world. Some have also been used for the internationally recognised GCE and the American International Baccalaureate Diploma examinations.
You can take work here to use as course material, examination purposes, include in your city's newspapers, campus magazines, poetry magazines, personal blogs or read them on radio, television, poetry workshop and poetry slam but please credit any work used.
John has been published by the ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- First Encounter - Italian Trumpet Maestr... -new-
- First Encounter - Sharifah Amani -new-
- MH370 a haiku -new-
- First Encounter - khairy Jamaluddin
- Festival Haiku - Deepavali
- chinese characters
- Travel China Haiku - Yangshuo Mountains
- Travel China Haiku - Chengdu spices
- Travel China Haiku - - A wealthy China
- Travel India Haiku - the story behind th...
- 01 And The Moon And The Stars And The W...
- 02. Love, Love, Love
- 04. Beautiful Women
- Nature Is What You Dont See
- 06. Haiku - Alone
- War of the worlds
- 09 Haiku - Criss crossing shadows
- 03. maggie and milly and molly and may
- 06. Still I Rise
- 09 Haiku - Peace haiku
- 08. Hold on to Your Dream
- 1914 IV: The Dead
- A Bird Came Down The Walk
- A Better Resurrection
Quotationsmore quotations »
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)