johnny case Poems
- Graduation The huge corsage of mums Was a cruel joke The ...
- Have No Fear if one of us survives the other
- Still Lost: The Found Memo Lambs in limbo kneel before a ...
- Revisitation Once again solace will host the county fair. I ...
- The Mute Left...No Found Noteb... while he was here he did ...
- I Stay By The Wayside
- Plague Of Paris found this prologue in a teardrop lying at ...
I was born into a musical family and music has been the dominant factor in my life as long as I can recall. Yet the creative impulse itself has always been the driving force in my every endeavor, whether it is playing piano, painting in oils, or writing poetry and vignettes. To compose a poem is, for me, just another way of making music. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about johnny case
The huge corsage of mums
Was a cruel joke
The senior boys pinned on
Glori who nevertheless
Wore it with pride
On her graduation death-gown
(from Quintet for a Murdered Outcast)