Jordyn Heal Poems
- I Hate That I Don'T Hate You I hate that you left me I have...
- Dead find the cold tears comforting They remind me that I'm ...
- Innocent I don't remember the first day we met We were so ...
- Bruises Bruises fade Memories always remain I flinch away ...
- Forever (Promise) You said you'd stay forever What is ...
- Entangled Darkness consumes my soul The smile hiding the ...
- Dropped I remember when you died I remember how I cried I...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I Hate That I Don'T Hate You
I hate that you left me
I have that I fell for you
I hate that your smile haunts
I hate that you died
I hate that I can't be angry
I hate that I'm upset
I hate that you wanted this
I hate that I wasn't enough
I hate that I couldn't make you happy
I hate that your gone
I hate that I don't hate you
I hate that your laugh is gone
I hate your gentle kisses
I hate your friends for not crying
I hate that I can't stop crying
I hate that life goes on
I hate that your not actually dead
I hate your choices
I hate the drugs that you love