Jorge Rolon Poems
- Gone But Not Forgotten It wasn't your time to go So, we just...
- Just Let Go All I wanna do is forget. But all i can feel ...
- Going Home I'm going home I'm going home I just need time ...
- Our Last Goodbyes And he would sing with soft innocence in ...
- Home Is Where The Heart Is Spending my days on this ...
- Christmas Without You Baby you know its true Christmas just ...
- She Changed Me Before I Met You My Life Was A Mess. I Was A ...
Check my stuff out i'll really appreciate it thanks more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jorge Rolon
Gone But Not Forgotten
It wasn't your time to go
So, we just want you to know
We think about you everyday
There's so much left for us to say
You died while I was young
But it was still hard for us to hold on
You were a huge part in all our life's
Your death was a pain like a thousand knifes
To everyone but especially your mom
Just know that in our hearts you live on
I hope there's radios in heaven so you can listen to this song
I want you to know in our hearts you live on
I wish we could have you back for one last day
So we could all say goodbye the right way
I wish ...