Jorge Rolon Poems
- Home Is Where The Heart Is Spending my days on this ...
- Just Let Go All I wanna do is forget. But all i can feel ...
- Going Home I'm going home I'm going home I just need time ...
- Our Last Goodbyes And he would sing with soft innocence in ...
- Gone But Not Forgotten It wasn't your time to go So, we just...
- Christmas Without You Baby you know its true Christmas just ...
- She Changed Me Before I Met You My Life Was A Mess. I Was A ...
Check my stuff out i'll really appreciate it thanks more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jorge Rolon
Home Is Where The Heart Is
Spending my days on this plane
With nothing to lose but all to gain
Watching the world from the sky
Its weird how time can just fly by
Its been three years since I've been here
left with love coming back with fear
fear of what I might find
and all that I left behind
Just for a chance at life with you
even if soon I would lose you too
I've been to Vegas, I've been to Rome
I've been everywhere but now I'm coming home
I bet in Vegas, I lost you in Rome
I've done everything so now I'm coming home
Yes I hit the wall
Yes I lost it all