joyce ebrecht (USA)
i try my best to get whats in my heart sorted out in my head and then expressed in my writings...sometimes that works...sometimes not....i havent written for a while because the sorting out in my head part is the hardest....i'll get there though...and to all of you who share your poems here, you are sharing much more than words...so whether they are dark & gloomy or come from a broken heart, ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- A Progressive Piece of Art
- Beach Chairs
- Buried Alive
- Crying to Myself
- Goodbye Blue Sky
- Heart Strings
- I Am Just An Empty Shell Stripped Of All...
- I Caught The Rock That 'Crazy' Dave Thre...
- I'm On The Fence With This One
- More Rock Talk
- My Most Precious Angel
- Standing on the Edge (a prelude to an un...
- Still Standing On The Edge (a conclusion...
- The Storm Before the Calm