Judy Meibach Poems
- A Rose By Any Other Name I am a different kind of feminine ...
- Faltered How can I still love you when I don't love myself? ...
- Alone I am alone. I am no longer with my lover. We love and...
- My Journey My journey takes me to the center of my soul to ...
- My Muse I need a muse Something, someone To inspire me The...
- Abecedarian To A Dead Mother Angry at you because you did not...
- The Hunger The hunger within is hard to describe. It's a ...
I am a novice poet who has loved poetry most of my life - but have taken a more serious turn in my work over the past 2-3 years. I write about love, life and all the emotions that come with the territory. Maybe you could call me a confessional poet on some level. I am quite inspired by those famous poets who refer to themselves as confessional poets. My dream is to be published. Yes, I am ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Judy Meibach
A Rose By Any Other Name
I am a different kind of feminine -
A woman, but not in the conventional sense of the word.
Men see me as an anomaly,
Physically, I am a woman,
possessing all the biological traits
that make me like other women.
But that is where it stops -
I am peculiar,
(so they say)
I am a far cry from what
men gawk at!
Does that make me less of a woman?
It seems that the external
overshadows the internal
and I am left dumbfounded and perplexed.
I seem to be attracted to men
yet men are repelled by ...