Karen Touzalin Poems
- A New Song I have been singing a new song lately, humming ...
- Nadupoi This fevered coupling is my undoing A solitary tear ...
- Self Discovery Where do I end where do we begin, I am not ...
- Coupledom I want to revoke my state of independence I want ...
- Beautiful In your mouth, I am precious pearl Diamond cut ...
- Insomnia If we meet again tonight, i choose not to ...
- Remember When We were younger then photographs frame our ...
I began writing poetry at age fourteen, it was inspired by love of course, that has been the catalyst for all my poetry to this day. I was given a copy of Sonia Sanches 'Love Poems' at seventeen and my world was changed forever. I discovered Pablo Neruda, Maya Angelou, Nikki Giovanni and loved the imagery captured in their words.
The stages of love, the flirtation, intensity, passion, ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Karen Touzalin
A New Song
I have been singing a new song
that reverberate in my thighs,
and spiral into my throat
Bursting into tunes,
in your frequency.
I am singing a psalm for you,
chords of joy,
sounding like ur name
humming low sweet notes,
that hit that high
that operatic pitch
and stay there long after