katerina shmelyeva Poems
- Dark Blue On Crimson Red two hearts of cobalt glass in their...
- Ad Astrum who sounds that invisible bell echoing inside, ...
- Twice Plausible there's a house of cards with blue stress ...
- Unfertile Valentines (Ii.) the space between the stars a ...
- Unfertile Valentines (I.) no voice prints, no footsteps, ...
- <Barely Audible Ii> no straight lines here to claim ...
- Catching The Scraps words are skeleton maps, and the keys, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about katerina shmelyeva
Dark Blue On Crimson Red
two hearts of cobalt glass
in their jaded dance,
the eyes of limpid night
are looking in
the eye of heaven.
my eyes now stripped.
I'm like a wounded raven
right in the cradle
of the deep.
you're on the wax,
your high tides forced my blood
out of the veins,
I'm forced to reinvent your names
and still contain
the colors graven
by that last kiss of flames.