Katinka Havermans Poems
- The Promise Of Autumn With my nose in the ...
- I Feel Your Pain I feel your pain Your struggle It has got ...
- My Father Tonight he popped over again My father I don't ...
- Solid Surely but slowly we're drifting apart The rock you ...
- Home Is Where The Heart Is Where streams gurgle Green hills ...
- Nightmare In the morning at the break of dawn I wake up to ...
- Life With You The grass is green The sky is blue You love ...
I love to write. Mostly short stories but also poems. Most of my poems are in English, allthough Dutch is my native language. I just write what I feel, nothing more or less. Just from the heart. I started writing poems in 2009 and the first ones are not so good I think. I placed them on Poemhunter anyway. The poems in Dutch I did not place on Poemhunter. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Katinka Havermans
The Promise Of Autumn
With my nose in the air
I walk in the early morning
Dog on a leash
Am I right?
Are the leaves coloring already?
I stand still and enjoy
The smell is unmistakable
In an aroma of desire
A wind of promise
In my nostrils
Just wait and then