Kendra Tyler Poems
- A Cowboy's Good-Bye The time has come for me to say, ...
- I Feel Like A River Sometime I feel like a river Calm and ...
- Where To Go A young cowboy went to his partner His mind was ...
- Being A Cowgirl Many people I meet Don't seem to ...
- The Race Pullin' stickers from his hide That cowboy cussed ...
- The Fence His eyes peered down the old rusted barbwire fence,...
- She's A Barrel Racing Angel In the Arizona sunlight In the ...
I started writing then things were bad at my house when I was teenager. Everyone would read my poems and say I was good. But when ever I read them I thought they sounded dumb. No confindence... I started with friendship poems and love poems and broken hearted poems. Then I got into cowboy poetry. Being as A Cowgirl is part of my life style. I have quite a few of cowgirl poems. And a few outdoor ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kendra Tyler
A Cowboy's Good-Bye
The time has come for me to say,
Good-bye to cowboy friends.
Through our trails may be miles apart.
May our friendship never ends.
This gather's going to be my last,
For soon I'm headed South.
When spring brandin' smoke is in the air
I'll shed a tear no doubt.
You all have meant so much to me,
Of my life you're now apart.
Each one of you has got a bunkhouse space
That's deep here in my heart.
Good-bye to you and Oregon
For you see I'm Prineville bound.
No more my pony's feet on rocks
They'll tread a softer ground
And though I'll ...