Kevin Campbell Poems
- My Hopes Theres so many things in this life That we can not ...
- When Angels Cry I never knew that angels cry I never saw ...
- An Intimate Moment From a few stolen moments together We ...
- A To Z Of My Poem Titles(Ok I ...
- To Anna Russel (A Reply To A V...
- Teddy (A Poem For My Daughter) The oldest friend that I ...
- A Cold Winter Night Of short sighted fantasies Like angels ...
At the age of 46 I am twice divorced with 2 grown up daughters Julie and Heather and 2 younger children my son Kai and my gorgeous daughter Misty I have led a varied life and for most of my working life I was a soldier and have seen service in many varied rolls, since leaving the forces I have worked in many jobs ranging from security to airport opperations manager at an international ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kevin Campbell
Theres so many things in this life
That we can not explain
I hope that on the other side
We will meet again
I hope that by this time
We will understand
I hope that our souls
Will be joined in heart and hand
I hope that god tests our love
When we are on this plain
And that he has the wisdom
To join us once again
I hope that we can open up
And give this love a chance
So we can be together
In heart, in soul and hand