Kevin Campbell (06 Dec 1960 / Hamilton Scotland)
At the age of 46 I am twice divorced with 2 grown up daughters Julie and Heather and 2 younger children my son Kai and my gorgeous daughter Misty I have led a varied life and for most of my working life I was a soldier and have seen service in many varied rolls, since leaving the forces I have worked in many jobs ranging from security to airport opperations manager at an international ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- A Barbers Shop Nightmare
- A Cold Winter Night
- A Fathers Words Of Wisdom
- A Gift From Me To You
- A Girl At A Bus Stop
- A Horse Called Bad News
- A Nomad Of Relationships(a heavy moment ...
- A One Night Stand (The Girl Who Couldnt ...
- A Poem by My Son Kai for His Sister Mist...
- A Poem From The Past
- A Poets Poem
- A Poets Prayer
- A Relationship Defined In 5 Lines
- A Single Malt