Kezang Dawa Poems
- Distress Out Distressed out
- Look Back See Ahead Look back see ahead ...
- (my Essence, The Love Of My Li... (My essence, the love of my...
- Let's Walk Through This Garden Come, my beloved, let us walk ...
- How Can I Ever Forget Your Fac... (HOW CAN I EVER FORGET YOUR ...
- Four Seasons Four seasons Spring is a happy season Flowers ...
- Lock Your Heart Lock your heart Why did I fall? In love
My name is Kezang Dawa i am from BHUTAN presently i am working as driver in Bhutan Corporation limited, my qualification is only 8th standard. I have to stop my study due to of my father death in 1997. My hobby is to write simple Poem, story, article, jock, riddle. skit, drama, lots more.
With love and regards to all the readers, more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Why I was born in this world
Into a broken home?
I wish I could have died
Before leaving the womb.
My life is a jock: a living tomb.
I've searched high and low
Through the window of my world.
To find my long lost mom and dad.
Where are you?
Have I been had?
Set apart, my heart feels spread.
Oh God! Help me find my folks and
Free my soul from all unspoken,
I may as well not be alive:
It's like living ...