Look Back See Ahead
Look back see ahead
I was just six when
My mom was no more;
Still can be seen my
A bit away from
The old home shed:
From her ashes a
Flower garden instead.
Though I can hardly remember her,
The scent in the air,
The song of birds,
Sounds of nature,
Brings her memory to bear.
I recall my mother barely at all,
As if through distant portal.
I sent my eyes through this window
Into a world I can never know.
Yet I feel her stillness near,
Her whispers I almost hear;
Don't let myself down
In loss and pain;
Knowing next life we'll meet again.
Kezang Dawa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Look Back See Ahead by Kezang Dawa )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- In memoriam, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- The Price Of Dreams, Sean Lux
- Simply Spoken I Am Not A Poet, Heather Burns
- A Wishing Star, Asma Riaz Khan
- Simply Spoken Dissearpering Vapors, Heather Burns
- amour is armour because of the r, Mandolyn ...
- Where Can I Buy Happine$$, Sean Lux
- Simply Spoken Wind Dance, Heather Burns
- Lights Out, Bill Cantrell
- our conversation's getting fat, Mandolyn ...