khalifa mustapha Poems
- My Greatest Fear My greatest fear is not absence of ...
- The Fallen Star I am like the fallen wish So lonely as a ...
- Moment Of Truth
- My Mother My Life My mother my life, my mother my pride, ...
- Holding On Strength is nothing more than how well you hide ...
- My Heart In My Hands
- Miss Al-Khalifa 'You give to me hope And help me to ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about khalifa mustapha
My Greatest Fear
My greatest fear is not absence of triumph
neither success nor victory are as essential
My greatest fear lies in losing you
Knowing that we won't be together
Thought our friendship last forever
Relationship closer than whatsoever
My greatest fear lies in the loneliness
In living life free of happiness
Mysterious wind full of emptiness
My hands crawl and lips sore with dryness
My greatest fear lies in the mystery
Our friendship now becomes history
Me falling apart like spring fruits from an apple tree
And finally an attack deep within the ...