Terry And Rihana's Trauma
'Terry here, have it, take it and go! Leave!
Make sure you reach Antuwana before sunset, , you'll find me there at the hills of Monafa waiting for you..and from there, I'll fly away with you to my paradise'...
that was rihana, offering her wings to terry, an angel that the young lad terry happened to meet while he was fishing and he made a wish that he wanted to fall in love with an angel, , he wanted an angel to be his first love...
Love struck so hard
The angel surrendered her wings just to have him earned
His life on the line as he flew and backtracked
An untold love story just about to emerge
He waited and waited
So long that he doubted
If he was enchanted
By that witch that he hated
But the angel rihana soon entered
In her arms he wanted
To build his refuge till he fainted
And breath his last breathe
Turning white as she cries
Shaking him while she tries
To wake him up but the dice
Turned against her as she iced
Left this world and in her vow lies
She won't return for she's hurt!
khalifa mustapha's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Terry And Rihana's Trauma by khalifa mustapha )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Mother Culture's Lullbye - The Culling S.., Joseph DeMarco
- A Parody, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Prayer for the lost., David Lessard
- UGLY AGGRESSORS معتدون قبيحون, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- SANDY AND MUSHMISH (THEY USED TO BE MY L.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Scarecrow Not Quite Dissolving By Orange.., mary douglas
- WHO ARE WE? من نحن ؟, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- We Complain, Sandra Feldman
- Trapped Inside This Head Of Mine, david kush
- a light bulb flickers in my dreams, Mandolyn ...