Kolade Seun Poems
- 'Lost Tree' Oh! What a cause to lament for; the pollard has...
- 'Stamerers' A day with stamerers, makes you a ...
- 'Lost' There's a rendition I want to give; His attention I ...
- Azure Bird Sing Songs flying bird. Sonorous voice fill the ...
- Life Vicissitudes So used to life, death looks ...
- The Woo Men All eyes on her legs. Green with the leaves, ...
- 'Great Shark' It looks like luck; but it's not. Call it ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''When we close our eyes to sleep.Defining our friendship
We sleep to open our eyes to a dream.
We wake up with a smile, knowing that we have seen a friend in our dream.''
''There Was a Country in which the Half of a Yellow Sun shone on The Famished Road...''Nigeria...
Comments about Kolade Seun
Oh! What a cause to lament for;
the pollard has been cut off, the strong Iroko is now sore.
The polemics have been extra-ordinary in their new clone.
Oh! See what exility has done!
Oh! How true it turns out: the best way to enslave a tree is by deculturizing it from its root.
Oh! Now it thinks she has a new look...cute.
Let the tears flow,
black pride has gone low.
Polarized perspective about the soil.
Oh! How deculturized thy soul is...
How egalitarian does thou see thy fellow tree now?
No, they are too natural before thou.
They've not been ...