Sing Songs flying bird.
Sonorous voice fill the air.
Pressured lyrics fill my ear.
Sound of purity, wash the soul.
Drown the sound of the awful owl.
As a machine revving in the day,
thy voice governs the revving in the night for the whole.
You soar high and rule the sky in the day and night, in fairness and equity.
Reveille! Lazy sleepy headed siblings.
He is ready to shew its dexterity,
ready to enrich the pocket of our souls.
Humbly I stand on my feet.
Teach me and my siblings,
for we crave to live and live free.
We long to sing, and sing well.
We acknowledge thy dexterity.
Never forsake us we plead.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Azure Bird by Kolade Seun )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Mister Chamberlain, Roy Blokker
- Brothers, Two..., Denis Martindale
- The One True God, Roy Blokker
- After the Summer, Somanathan Iyer
- The House I Bought?, Dr John Celes
- Resemblance, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- One Single Drop, Kaleb Falin
- Survivor's Guilt, Roy Blokker
- Right or wrong!, Mark Heathcote
- Graveyard, Dr PJ Raj Kamal