Krantol Northic Poems
- Wolf's Cry Like a wolf that howls at the moonlit skies I ...
- Hope. Hope is the sweet, sweet scent of flowers in the ...
- Random Thoughts And Emotions this cycle or hurt, this cycle ...
- Fire Burning down Everywhere Vicious flame Feel despair
- Regret Anger and Rage You and Me Insults and Disagreements
- Ponder And in the midst of darkness who will answer your ...
- I Am Me Not the hero that saves the day Not the child who ...
I'm a shockingly young 15. I've been writing poetry since I was 9 but the thought of putting up my poetry on the internet never occurred to me until mid-September 2006 when I chanced upon this website.
Most of my poetry is completely imprompto, written at the 'submit poem' page.
I sincerely hope you enjoy reading my poems. Leave a comment or vote if you have the time. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Krantol Northic
Like a wolf that howls at the moonlit skies
I beseech you to remove her from my eyes
And remove from me the sweet madness of love
As the wolf howls at the skies above.