KrIsTi WiLsOn Poems
- Mr.Irish Sailor Sir Damn Boy-o, come tell me the fears i want...
- Everlasting Words 'whispers within the zepher ...
- Shower Times
- Winged Octopus Plans Wings of might help me soar through the ...
- Let Us Be Tonight! Your frenzie pace, that hides in your ...
- What Nonsence? Marmalade, and pumpkin pie, button noses and...
- Things To Come Burn your weary city down and turn that smile...
writing poems for a lifetime within a lifetime, in the meantime i do just about every thing under the sun following the moon and that's the jaunt of it. Enjoy :) and cheers! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Mr.Irish Sailor Sir
Damn Boy-o, come tell me the fears i want to here,
The tails i wish to see, the music i want to feel,
and you, i want to taste
Tomarrow we'll take the town and burn it down, and watch the rays, iluminate our skin in-twind by wire and string, we bind.
We'll make the best of the best and through all the right circled souls
But my dear, my passion, so unruly
i can't live, without knowing you are mine! ?
or just wondering by?