LaCicely Nicole Poems
- Like Me Its been such a short time And though I have seen a ...
- The Other Girl The Other Girl says all men are dogs LaCicely...
- Today I Mourn My Soulmate I still remember our first ...
- Tough Girl Being the firstborn I came in the world ...
- Afraid To Love Me Why are you afraid to love me? Is it that...
- Cycle Of Two Daddy's I was born with two Daddy's One was my ...
- I Give Thanks To Him This person I am I have you to be ...
I am no pro but have been writing poems as a hobby for nearly 18 years. I do this as a hobby but it is good to see my progression over time and share it with others to gain their opinions. Please do.
I talk a lot about the pain I have suffered emotionally, about love, life and death, and missing home. I recently relocated from Michigan to Georgia and some of my poetry surrounds that ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about LaCicely Nicole
Its been such a short time
And though I have seen a lot
There's more to this life of mine
And I am up for the shot
I am a beautiful creature
Creative and strong
Searching my soul, achieving...
I am where I belong
Not your average Jane
But all girls claim the same
How I do I beg to differ
Women complain about the men
And men do the same
All I can do is tell you
To stop this little game
In the end you will see
There are lots of people
Just like you and me
Yet I STILL toot my own horn
Nice and loud
And invite you to ...