LaTisha Parkinson Poems
- If I Were A Superhero black and blue? no blue and ...
- Family A family gives you unconditional love, Strength and ...
- Absence Makes The Heart Grow F... I knew you once But not ...
- Proof: The Heart Wants Wants W...
- Real Thoughts, Real Feelings, ... In an effort to come ...
- Making A Difference I’d like to be known All around the ...
- Friend Or Foe What am I? Somebody tell me, because I don’t ...
My name is LaTisha Parkinson. I’m 16 (but was 13 when I made this account) and I live in Trinidad and my birthday is dec 23. I’m an only child, I love animals and my friends a whole lot but family is #1.
I’m no longer a future doctor/vet or lawyer/judge, who will also be a part time possible photographer, author, actress, musician, artist, cook/chef and anything else I decide I want to do.
My dreams and ambitions have changed. I am now a future psychologist (kids need help and someone's gotta do it, I figured since I already do it with my peers and even stranger then why not make it professional) . It was a recent decision but my grandmother knew all along. I shall also publish... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
If I Were A Superhero
black and blue? no blue and purple
will be the color of my costume
I'll be known as Super 'T'
the coolest kid in school!
I'll save the world
one day at a time
plus a little math
like 4x4 or 9x9
I'll fly like a butterfly
sting like a bee
quick as lightening
like Mohamed Ali!
I'll stop all the war
with the blink of an eye
I'll arrest all the bad guys,
clap my hands and make em' cry
the point of it all is to make a difference
I became a hero from a zero
I'll be a legend or maybe even famous
If I were a superhero