LaTisha Parkinson Poems
- Family A family gives you unconditional love, Strength and ...
- Fate Factor You choose your fate By the things you do If ...
- Friend Or Foe What am I? Somebody tell me, because I don’t ...
- ... You know what I wanna do? Write about it. Just ...
- If I Were A Superhero black and blue? no blue and ...
- If You Fall, I'Ll Catch You I'm you friend and I'll be ...
- Forgive Me All I want is for you to forgive me I’ll just ...
My name is LaTisha Parkinson. I’m 16 (but was 13 when I made this account) and I live in Trinidad and my birthday is dec 23. I’m an only child, I love animals and my friends a whole lot but family is #1.
I’m no longer a future doctor/vet or lawyer/judge, who will also be a part time possible photographer, author, actress, musician, artist, cook/chef and anything else I decide I want to do.
My dreams and ambitions have changed. I am now a future psychologist (kids need help and someone's gotta do it, I figured since I already do it with my peers and even stranger then why not make it professional) . It was a recent decision but my grandmother knew all along. I shall also publish... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A family gives you unconditional love,
Strength and guidance they got form above
They listen when you need and ear
And one thing is they always care
When you need a hand
They’ll lend you theirs
If you’re crying they’ll wipe you tears
If you need comfort, you know where to go
Their love is never hidden it is always shown
They always boast about you to anyone they meet
Family, friends and even strangers on the street
A family is a precious and kind
A family is truly divine
A family is God’s gift to everyone
They are what make your house your home