lizzy Sydney Poems
- Love And The Butterfly Love is like a butterfly never here ...
- My Memories Today will be a memory yesterday is a memory ...
- Children Children Children are flowers Always ...
- Brittany Spears Britany Jean Spears She’s the one everyone ...
- The War Hero A young man when he went away only 18 on his ...
- Why? Why do we listen to society When they only tell us ...
- Drugs The blue ones help me when I’m tired The red ones ...
I am a girl of the age of 14 and I deeply enjoy reading and writing poetry. One of my best inspirationalguides are Robert Louis Stevenson.
I hop youy enjoy my peoms
Love you all Lizzy more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about lizzy Sydney
Love And The Butterfly
Love is like a butterfly
never here nor there
high or low
not really watching where to go.
A first love is like a butterfly
hatching out of a cocoon
we are amazed by the beauty
of this new feeling.
True love is like a butterfly
spreading its wings
and starting towards the sky
knowing that they want to have this forever.
Loosing love is like a butterfly
laying its eggs then flying away to die
leaving them in this big world all alone
knowing nothing familiar only home.
Wanting for love is like a butterfly
still as a ...