lovita lara Poems
- Confusion In Me One day, He was standing there, Just ...
- Fairy Tales Fairy tales of all times, Always have a happy ...
- Be My Hero I don't wanna think about you, But you always ...
- 'A Cinderella Story' Vs Realit... There is a girl and a boy, ...
- Options Walking with no direction, Searching something that...
- That Day Since that day, I can't stop thinking about it, ...
- Silence What is this feeling? Soul is silent, Thoughts ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about lovita lara
Confusion In Me
He was standing there,
Just beside me,
Touched my heart.
With my friends,
We are something,
He said those meaningful words,
In the woods,
In the greens,
Does he really meant it?
Oh, I don't know.
I'll be the happiest person,
I'll be glad enough,
If it's all true.