Be My Hero
I don't wanna think about you,
But you always came through my mind,
I felt hurt,
For not having you by my side.
Please say to me,
That you are my destiny,
For us to be together,
Till the end of day.
Hold my hands,
Bring me to the clouds,
Make me fly with you,
Till the day comes,
Forever and ever.
Eveytime you came,
Greet me well,
It's you that i saw,
It's you that i wanted.
But i know it can't happen,
If you are not with me,
Not me that you want,
Not me that you like.
Take my hands,
Bring me to the sky,
Make me dance with you,
Till the sun shines tomorrow,
And forever and ever.
My life would silence,
My life would meaningless,
If you are far away,
If you are not with me.
Be my Hero,
Be my Romeo,
Be my Prince,
And be my Man.
So bring me to the clouds.
With holding hands,
Make me fly and dance with you,
Till the day come,
Till the very end.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Be My Hero by lovita lara )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- Fake, RJP Patterson
- Bee Bathes In Bliss, Saiom Shriver
- Merry Christmas, lee fones
- Searching For Convictions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Not Strong Enough, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Past Woes, Naveed Akram
- Knowing Their Loss, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Screwed for Life Club, Francie Lynch
- Let's Celebrate Life, Roxanne Dubarry
- Descendants, Akhtar Jawad