Maia Padua (Virgo / City of Gentle People)
(hellO, beloved readers; poets and visitors...thank you so much for visiting....)
simply maia.(certified PAULINIAN) _product of Recoletos School & St. Paul's University) not a poet but has love on poetry since early childhood...as part of her life....Loves drawing and painting, loves reading, writing stories and composing poems according to her heart's desire and mood, loves nature, flora and fauna,
goes for love songs, Gospels/devotional, loves teaching catechism to little children, community service, cooking, social work, ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- *BREEZE OF TIME (for Sr. Vangie Capilita...
- ¿Quién Soy Yo?
- A Challenge
- A Chance
- A Glimpse of Nature...Nature's Speak I
- A Glimpse of Nature...Nature's Speak II
- A Glimpse of Nature...Nature's Speak III
- A Glimpse of Nature...Nature's Speak IV
- A Heart Of A Child
- A Poem, A Painting; A Dream
- A POET'S AIM, a poet's dream
- A Portrait Of Tomorrow
- A SINNER (A dream)
- A SMILE, a soul's delight