Maia Padua Poems
- Until Now (I Love You) You came into my life When I was so ...
- Hidden Tears A mystique smile Along with your deep set ...
- Back Again Sitting silently beside the sleepy shore Eyes ...
- I Never Thought(I'D Fall In Lo... All my life I thought I'm ...
- A Glimpse Of Nature...Nature's... After drizzle ...
- I'M Your Sunshine, You'Re My R... You are My rainbow ...
- Voice Of The Innocents (Gaza S... Ghastly looks... Teary ...
(hellO, beloved readers; poets and visitors...thank you so much for visiting....)
simply maia.(certified PAULINIAN) _product of Recoletos School & St. Paul's University) not a poet but has love on poetry since early childhood...as part of her life....Loves drawing and painting, loves reading, writing stories and composing poems according to her heart's desire and mood, loves nature, flora and fauna,
goes for love songs, Gospels/devotional, loves teaching catechism to little children, community service, cooking, social work, ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Until Now (I Love You)
You came into my life
When I was so young
You witnessed my growing up
Shared my innocence
I love you without pretense.
You occupied my mind
You conquered my heart
Every second, every minute
Every hour, everyday of my life
I am with you, you are with me
Together we spend night and day.
I can not leave you, I know
You color my world, you completed my life.
They may call me a fool,
But you are a part of me,
Together we will always be.
We cried together when I felt so lonely
You smile with me when I am happy
You bear with ...