LoST WiThin MyselF I
Sitting in a melancholy room
Thoughts drifted afar
Eyes expressionless, staring blankly
Across the open window
Down the green young meadow
Crossing the vast plain
Towards the wilderness.
Mind's floating, soul drifted away
Searching for something that's lacking in me
My life's not complete, I felt so empty
I still can't find the happiness
the happiness inside me.
My soul seek, oh where i should be?
Trying to find what's lacking in me
My soul floats back to reality
Senses back, heart's feeling fine..
I find the answer to my query
Who am I, what I want to be?
Little voice answered deep within me
I should be in a place where I should be
......my place..............the M O N A S T E R Y.....
(Poem I made during my college days...when I was confused and seeking for myself and finally with the nuns after graduation but beloved parents pulled me out..so dreams failed...so my life still seeking for something to be complete...) ...my next piece will tell.
Maia Padua's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (LoST WiThin MyselF I by Maia Padua )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Portrait of Life (Cinquain), Cynthia BuhainBaello
- Anxiety, Aydia Thompson
- Words (Cinquain), Cynthia BuhainBaello
- Rocking chair, Emmanuel chibuike
- Riverside (Cinquain), Cynthia BuhainBaello
- Demure (Ottava Rima Poem), Cynthia BuhainBaello
- Poetry liberated me, Ananta Madhavan
- Giver of The Pen (Ottava Rima Stanza Poem), Cynthia BuhainBaello
- Kites Still Fly (Ottava Rima Poem), Cynthia BuhainBaello
- Temporal Millenial (Ottava Rima poem), Cynthia BuhainBaello