Sitting silently beside the sleepy shore
Eyes staring blankly, thoughts drifted away
Pondering on the sweet and warm kisses we've shared
and all those words of love that brightens my day...
Tears, slowly dripping down my cheeks
Why does it had to go this way?
Why do you have to vanish like reeks?
Oh, how i wished you're here to stay
And love me once again, I pray.
I looked up above to wish upon a shooting star,
To bring you back to me, make my dream a reality
I look towards the waves, to carry you from afar
To ease the loneliness, fill the emptiness in me..
Feeling so empty, i went down on my knee
Can't help the pain, the pain that's killing me..
Then, a strong arms held me gently
Wipe my tears with warm kisses, my heart in glee
The man I have longed for had came back to me.
Maia Padua's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Back Again by Maia Padua )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- *Stray Thoughts, C. P. Sharma
- Shame-Shame Israel, Aftab Alam
- Paths Of Childhood, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- lips of flower, Aftab Alam
- Sin Salida, Edwin Cordero
- jeene ka karishma|, Aftab Alam
- *My confused mood, C. P. Sharma
- Dear! i Still Love You, Rimni chakravarty
- To vacuum, SALINI NAIR
- Concept's Thresholds, RoseAnn V. Shawiak