Malik Seven Navarre
Malik Seven Navarre Poems
- My Humble Love My humble love, you’re beautiful. In your own...
- Me And My Mom Me and my mom... We're like peanut butter and ...
- Boredom Where patience is out of the question. Doing nothing...
- The Colors Markers, ink pens, streaks of paint. And things ...
- The Garden The garden, the garden, I’m sure. That the garden...
- Memory... I keep sitting And thinking aloud. My thoughts ...
- The Trains The fastest runners of runners. They go from ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Malik Seven Navarre
My Humble Love
My humble love, you’re beautiful.
In your own house though you lose yourself.
What’s 2+2? 5’s what you say.
But that smile has made my day.
My humble love, my one to be.
I’m yours and you're mine, as all eyes can see.
Even my folks think so, (like my aunt Stacie)
This love’s just fine for me.
And also my mom and bitter sweet dad.
This love’s not quite as bad.
My home and love, your like a scar.
Your eyes they shine, just like a star
No shine’s a word, not a fancy old car? !
Challenged is what you are.
My humble love, your looks are ...