Malik Seven Navarre
Me and My Mom
Me and my mom...
We're like peanut butter and jelly.
But sometimes we're different,
Like shrimp and cookies.
Our eyes are the same,
We have dog who's tamed.
But now he's in heaven.
Our names Sparkle and Seven.
We have our problems,
And many should know-
That we still love each other,
And that's how things go.
She has her husband,
I have my father.
I have my sisters,
And she has her daughters.
Me and my mom,
Forever and ever.
Me and my mom,
It couldn't get better.
Me and my mom...<3
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Me and My Mom by Malik Seven Navarre )
- I am always with you, gajanan mishra
- SOFT POCKET HERCULES, NICHOLAS CAMPBELL
- You cannot go, gajanan mishra
- Rebecca, Claudia Scott
- DREAM TIME, NICHOLAS CAMPBELL
- ABOUT NOTHING, NICHOLAS CAMPBELL
- Humpty Dumpty, michael hagwood
- ELEGY FOR THE LIVING, NICHOLAS CAMPBELL
- guardian angel, Miss. Tanease Berry
- Queen of Hearts, Tania Montgomery
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)