Marc O'Maolain Poems
- Savasana Savasana Hardest yoga posture of all To just lie...
- A Poet's Fear Fear of expressing what my heart feels Dread...
- My Vinyasa Falling like rose petals, releasing my ...
- Ishvara Pranidhana Ishvara Pranidhana Surrender ego and ...
- Chained By Rules Iamb, trochee, left unstressed Decameter,...
- Hear It Again Another sad song from the lugubrious phase of ...
- Long And Long This is actually lyrics for a song I wrote, in ...
A new poet, albeit one who has written many songs more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Marc O'Maolain
Hardest yoga posture of all
To just lie still and let it fall
Thoughts and ego, hopes and fears
Lust and love, sweat and tears
To lie there still and to just be
Present, fully, eyes don’t see
Ears don’t hear, no senses impign
Upon this sublime bliss of mine
I’ve climbed the mountain and now I’ll be
Content on the summit of this thing called me
Letting all my muscles relax
Let my bloated ego collapse
Perhaps the hardest thing of all
Still the chattering of the mind
To lose the ego and to find
My self and lose it, slip ...