Mariah Williams Poems
- The Ocean Ballad The waves caress my feet The sun beams ...
- Do You Remember...Because I Do I remember when you said I ...
- Ode To My Shoes Where you go I go We go together From ...
- Just The Two Of Us I remember that day as it were ...
- Funny Limerick Collection #1 There once was a man named Guss ...
- I Heart You Do you not see me hear in the back of the room? ...
- You And Me Where do I start? When do I begin? How can I ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mariah Williams
The Ocean Ballad
The waves caress my feet
The sun beams down upon me
And the birds sound ever so sweet
Stare into the atmosphere
Without a care in our hearts
Taking in the air so clear
Observing nature’s beautiful art
I touch your hand
And you smile at me
You lay your head upon the sand
And I giggle happily
The sky is clear
And the wind is pleasant
But night is almost hear
And the day's time is almost spent
We run into the sea
to waste the rest of our time
I wish you could come with me
And always be ...