Marilyn Lott Poems
- A Child’s Mind The world is wide with wonder For everything ...
- A Chat With The Lord Sometimes I kind of feel sad and ...
- 3 White Ducks Three ducks pecked around In a garden one warm...
- A Common Man He works so hard every day Doing pretty much ...
- A Cat Named Frank He is a beautiful kitty cat Frank is his ...
- A Boy In Hope There is a place called Hope, Arkansas Where a...
- A Cowboy Song It looked just like a cowboy song Cows ...
I've loved poetry my entire life beginning with poems my parents read to my brother and me from the Jr. Classics.
My husband and I travel all over this beautiful country and I enjoy writing poems about my travels. We have twenty acres in Montana with such beautiful sunrises and sunsets. I enjoy taking pictures with my digital camera.
I have written hundreds of poems for John McCornack's web pages. John sends me a page with the wonderful pictures he takes and I write a poem that will snuggle into the page. What a challenge that is for me!
My poems have been published in True Love and True Romance magazines as well as several anthologies. Recently my poem ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Child’s Mind
The world is wide with wonder
For everything is new
A child’s mind is like a sponge
Or like a flower sipping morning dew
I love to watch them question
Every single thing
You never know what is next
And what each day will bring
Perhaps we too should open
Our minds deliciously
And see the world as a child does
How exciting life would be!