Marissa Liebowitz Poems
- Saddness In The Public Eye It takes courage to cry For all ...
- I Am Now Alone I am now alone No one to protect me Or guide...
- Land Of Make-Believe I like to sit alone sometimes In my ...
- Lies The man who said he loved me The man who said he cared ...
- Humanity We all have questions about the world That swirl ...
- Ignorance In the begging we were ignorant We lived a life ...
- Chicago There is a place not far from here A place that I ...
Comments about Marissa Liebowitz
Saddness In The Public Eye
It takes courage to cry
For all the world to see
Most of us pretend
To only be happy
Anyone can cry
When no one else is there
We fear that all our peers
Will shrink from voicing care
If i said I had the strength
To let others see my pain
I would be telling lies
From my emotions I restrain
I don't know why people are like this
But I think It's because We're afraid
Afraid that the world isn't kind and good
And that we truly do need others aid
Sadness in the public eye
Is a sign of being week
People who show depression