Mark Heathcote Poems
- Two Poems Of Two Line Poems The still pools reflection, what ...
- For The Moon Has Made You Her ... The moon has circled your ...
- The Wedding Cake Couple The wedding cake couple Held hands ...
- Love Without Sex - Sex Without... Sanitize your dirty ...
- Compose Yourself My Sweet-Pea ... Compose yourself my ...
- Freedom Of Expression Get out your notebook! Get out your ...
I like all kinds of poems but I tend to gravitate toward eastern spiritual poetry.
My muse almost demands it of me. So you may find quite a few being poured out from time to time.
I all so write many songs, when the poem spring runs dry, as a form of creative writing.
I work with adult learning difficulties as a support worker in the UK. Home town is Manchester. My other interests are in gardening and art. I had a really poor education, but try to improve with every write. I hope you’ll enjoy visiting my writes… more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''God, he would catch a hornet on the wingHave insight appreciation of all things either great or small.
Relish infinite beauty, not its sting.''
Two Poems Of Two Line Poems
The still pools reflection, what clarity, within its deepest depths it holds?
Until a trouble mind bestirs, silts of time. Looking for what else unfolds.
In comes morning, hauling death. Don't close your eyes
There's only another fifty years worthless wondering left.