Mark Heathcote [none] (22/03/66 / Manchester)
I like all kinds of poems but I tend to gravitate toward eastern spiritual poetry.
My muse almost demands it of me. So you may find quite a few being poured out from time to time.
I all so write many songs, when the poem spring runs dry, as a form of creative writing.
I work with adult learning difficulties as a support worker in the UK. Home town is Manchester. My other interests ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- The wood cutter -new-
- Everest -new-
- Sad Susie -new-
- Glorious ravishments of excel -new-
- Immemorial -new-
- Shape Of A Joyful Angel -new-
- In A Meridians Change Of Planetary Gear -new-
- Just Marvel In The Nature -new-
- If All The Tides Pull Is Not Consoling -new-
- Be Like The Wind Ever Watchful -new-
- In The Deeps Of Beauty’s Purple Clouds -new-
- When will you breathe me back? -new-
- Watched Through The Wings Of A Bird -new-
- In The Radiance Of My I? -new-
- A Backwards Look In The Mirror
- A beggar’s bowl bonanza
- A better focus in the wind tonight
- A Bitter Froth Travels On A Night Wave
- A Bout Of Bronchitis!
- A bridge of joy
- A brooch of butterflies
- A Bullet or A Rocking Chair
- A candle flame
- A Candle Flames Tapper
- A child’s leverage
- A Common Brother
- A Copious Amount Of Love